Mmmmm 🙂 (y)
This year I have many reasons to be thankful :
- My family, the most important thing in my life
- Our loving cat Jolly, my personal assistant while cooking and writing recipes.
- A Blog that makes me gratified.
- My very first cookbook A Queen In The Kitchen, dedicated to my beloved Nonna Fernanda
- All the friends, followers, readers around the globe
…and many more blessings to count.
For this Thanksgioving I’ve prepared Albuquerque The Nutella Turkey, a very simple and delicious recipe that will put a smile on everyone’s face. I named it Albuquerque after the Thanksgiving song my daughter learned at school and constantly sings.
Enjoy the blessings in your life.
Photo & Video by Ale Gambini – BreadLoveAndDreams
Difficulty : easy
Prep Time : 15 mins.
Cook Time : 30 mins.
2 puff pastry sheets (one 17.3 oz. box), thawed
1/2 cup nutella
1 egg yolk…
View original post 218 more words